The Husqvarna 592 XP was announced in June 2021 – it is expected to go on sale in March or April of 2022.
It’s a new 90cc chainsaw from Husqvarna in their XP line (Extra Performance). They also released the Husqvarna 585 at the same time. The latter is a non-XP saw, though it is also a 90cc chainsaw.
Here’s what we know about the 592XP!
The Husqvarna 592 XP
The Husqvarna 592 XP comes with all the latest and greatest features, including heated handles for when you’re working in cold conditions!
Other features include:
- Best in class cutting capacity – for the best cutting productivity
- Great power-to-weight ratio – when compared with other 90cc saws, the 592 can’t be beaten
- Easy starting – a single starting procedure
- Service connector – for easier diagnostics at dealership
- Autotune 3.0 – settings always optimized for easy starting and performance
- Integrated Connectivity Device – can be fitted under the cylinder
- Improved chip ejection – means less chance of jamming or clogging while cutting
- Lightweight muffler – brings the overall weight at the front down
- Captive bar nuts and screws – means you won’t lose your screws or nuts in the woods
- Flip-up tank caps – really easy to open and close tightly
- Best filtration system – heavy duty filter for longer work hours
- Air injection filters – removes 98% of dust
- Quick acceleration – due to the low weight
- Visible fuel level – to easily check how much fuel is left in the tank
- Adjustable oil pump – to regulate depending on temperatures
All in all, the 592 is a feature-rich chainsaw that has been designed to maximize performance for professional tree loggers and other tree workers. Everything is high spec and has the best componentry.
The 592 is expected to be sold with an X-Cut chain and the X-Tough Light bar. More about that down below.
Husqvarna 592 XP Specs
There can be some slight variations in the Husky 592’s specs depending on the SKU number. This varies around the world and/or depending on the place of manufacture.
However, here are the specs for a general idea:
- 7.6 hp
- 9,600 rpm max speed
- 2,800 rpm idling speed
- NGK CMR6H spark plug
- Weighs 16.7 pounds
- 119 decibels
It’s a powerful chainsaw for loggers, arborists, fellers, search and rescue groups, disaster response teams, and other professional tree workers.
The X-Cut chain:
- Husqvarna designed and manufactured chain
- Greater performance
- Fewer vibrations during cutting
- Pulls into the wood well
- Help to reduce kickback
- Does not stretch to the same extent
- Stays sharper longer
Buy the Husqvarna X-Cut Chain here on Amazon.
X-Tough Light Bar
This is described by Husqvarna as “a guide bar that feels lightweight and works heavyweight.”
The name says it all really – it’s light but tough!
It comes in a range of sizes from 20 inches to 36 inches, and two gauges, .050″ and .063″.
The winning combination of this lightweight bar with the X-Cut chain and 592 XP powerhead is exceptional.
Husqvarna 592 XP Reviews
Arborist Emily Roberts from Washington State in the US says her first impression of the 592 XP is that “It totally rips!”
She also says:
- Perfect cutting capacity
- Great weight, balance, and power
- Cuts at a sustainable throttle for as long as you want it to
- It munches wood and cuts very fast
- Less fatigue after a day cutting with the light bar
Professional forester Darren Dean from BC, Canada summarizes his thoughts on the 592 by stating “You can’t slow it down.”
His other thoughts in the 592 XP review include:
- Cutting speed is amazing
- It’s a beast
- The autotune 3.0 is really nice
- Great starting technology
- Starts well every time hot or cold
The Husky 592 XP
As more info comes out about the Husky 592 XP chainsaw we’ll add it to this post.
If you want to hear the Husqvarna team talk about the 592 and the 585, check out this video introducing the new 90cc chainsaws.
For now, we just have to wait for it to be released so we can start getting a bit more user feedback from those using it in the wild.
For those not needing such a powerful chainsaw, consider the Husqvarna 460 Rancher here. This is from the Farm and Ranch series (rather than the pro series) of Husky saws. It’s a 60cc chainsaw that is great for around the home or as a backup for the pros.
Or, the Husqvarna 562XP is another excellent option for those needing some more guts.
4 thoughts on “The Husqvarna 592 XP 90cc Chainsaw: Best In Class!”
Do you deliver to Cornwall? What is the price?
When will it arrive in South Florida?
What is the approximate cost?
My firewood business is expanding I currently have a 562 572 390 and 395 all xps..Want to get the 592xp to give it a try! By the way that will be my saw not the EES
I in va how long before it here and $